Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 70

Thread: OT - So Nervous... ***UPDATE*** Thank you HB!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What an amazing story! I'm so glad you shared with us all. I'm sure I'm not the only one who [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] at your updates. I love how Mrs. C put it - "I see sharing, caring and memories to be made" as you grow a friendship into sisterhood. This thread is so heartwarming. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Ditto to Mrs. C --> God bless you both!

    Julia

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dee:


    thank you for allowing us to share in this with you. It is a wonderful story and I for one am so so so happy and excited for you. I hope you get to meet her soon.

    Lara

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so amazingly cool! I hope you two will meet soon! I've never had a sister and I've always wanted to know what it would be like. Are you going to tell her about the AGs? Maybe you could give her an AG-what a perfect thing to remember you by! And since she has a daughter, that means she'll have to come over and play dolls with you!

  4. #54
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Wow, this is huge news! Congrats on finding your sister and her niece! I am so glad that she wants to talk to you and get to know you. That is truly wonderful and very touching.

    (And if your sis and niece like AG, that's all the more better. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    Congrats again on your success! I hope everything goes well. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dee, what an amazing and wonderful story! Thank you for trusting us enough here to let us share in it with you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I wish you much joy and love in your relationship with this new-found sister. *cross-country hug* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations on finding your lost sister and your niece. Dee, may the very best of times be with you all! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  7. #57
    Inactive Member tejasgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how I missed this post originally, but I'm sure glad I found it! What a wonderful gift you have been given! There is nothing sweeter than a sister, mine is my best friend. I just know that this is probably the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship for you two. And to have a niece you can now spoil on top of that is an added bonus. Thanks for sharing your story with us...your excitement, joy and happiness just leaped out of the computer screen and really touched my heart. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I am so glad you found your sister! It is wonderful to have family but it sounds like you have found a wonderful friend too!! Enjoy her and hold on to her too.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I'm so happy for you (and your sister and niece!). What a blessing!

    I hope you're able to meet them soon!

  10. #60
    Inactive Member becnicjamsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!! I am so glad that you finally found her and that she has finally found you! I know that you'll enjoy many years of friendship and love!

    Sarah

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •